Fel?

3-3-17



Oh I want to run Fel so bad.  By far my favorite pilot.  Too bad the meta was shifted to nerf him just as I got into XWing.  Also been playing around with the TIE/SF a lot... these are good good ships.

http://xwing-builder.co.uk/view/662390/tyrannosaurus-fel-smart-fel-

However also toying with Zeta Leader and Wampa in the list too... Inquisitor seems a little cute and not so deadly.. and then there's Vader.  I run a lot of Vader-Juno-Colonel too... that's fun.  Big debate is stealth or prockets.  Oh my spinning head.

I will say my club, online, and school play has been encouraging.  I feel like I understand the game well, can picture moves playing out, and have a good respect for what can and cannot work.  But that's all a long way from being a competitive player.  More practice needed but running out of time.

I really feel like I've got the meta down.  Ready, in theory, for Hoth

Comments

Popular Posts