Ready to go... FAQ!

3-16-17

Finally have my lists ready to go.  Here's my Hoth list

http://xwing-builder.co.uk/view/670250/smart-vader

And here is my other list for the Hanger Bay.  Really enjoy both and hope that I don't need to be playing the Hanger Bay (its my Saturday if I don't make it in the System Open back up)... but being realistic I probably will.

http://xwing-builder.co.uk/view/680858/clone-war

I really like both and the nice thing about the Hanger Bay is that I will lead with the second list almost no matter what.  I'm sure it'll look weaker but I wonder if it might be the better of the two

Got to use both today

Finally got to read the entire FAQ too... well dang.  I'm probably the only person to say this, but nuts.  There goes the meta.  I was so ready for it.  Been practicing against the Paratanni and others like crazy.  Oh well.  The FAQ is very good for the game.... little suspicious that it drops right before Paul Heaver gets to play in a System Open... but then again I want to see him win big stuff again with Rebels (I hope he stays true).  Looking forward to some diverse tables... poor Palp


Comments

Popular Posts